Building Talent, LLC
- Honolulu, HI
- Responsible for design of HVAC and Plumbing that meets code and budget requirements.
- Work with construction administration team to develop scope of work for the project.
- Manage the equipment selection to include equipment comparisons and energy savings estimates.
- Prepare contractor Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
- Build and maintain strong customer relations with contractors, vendors, and clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years design experience working in the areas of commercial HVAC and Plumbing.
- 4 Yr Degree in Mechanical Engineering, OR other technical degree with applicable field work experience in HVAC and Plumbing.
- PE highly desirable.
- Previous experience with building facilities (commercial, retail, residential, etc).
Thursday, August 1, 2019