Building Talent, LLC
- Sunnyvale, CA
Manages all aspects of Project Accounting for each project.
Supervises The Accounting Functions Listed Below
- AP Processing
- Setup of all projects, cost codes, budgets and contracts
- Oversee preparation and processing of monthly requisitions to owners
- Reporting and tracking of Accounts Receivable
- Ensure accuracy of cost coding and processing
- Oversee weekly payments and approve for release
- Oversee the tracking of the cash position of the projects
- Oversee lien waiver collection and issuance for clients and customers
- Ensure the subcontractor is complying with terms and conditions of the contract (i.e. insurance, billing procedures, labor compliance etc.)
- Assists and manages the Forecasting process on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepares the monthly forecast report for the equipment division and meets monthly with the managers to adjust as required.
- Assists and reviews in the monthly preparation of the Work in Progress and Fiscal Year Profit and Loss forecast.
- Responsible for the training and supervision of all accounting personnel in the three divisions.
- Prepares annual G&A budgets and monitors the financial operations to insure compliance with budgets.
- Reviews and approves the Work in Progress report for each division.
- Responsible for preparing all pre-qualification applications for each division.
- Function as the Financial Management link between the division and the corporate office.
- Participates in division management, client and project meetings as required.
- Routinely provides financial information in a concise organized manner to operations to support operations in making informed decisions.
- Works closely with the Project Managers and Project Executives on all facets of project accounting and administration issues.
- Eight to Ten Years of accounting experience, preferably in the Self-Performing/Subcontract construction field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Advanced degree a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of standard accounting policies and procedures.
- Experience in the construction industry a plus.
- CPA certification a plus.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019