Reporting to and working closely with the firm Principals, this position will include the development of new client business opportunities for the firm.
Business Development responsibilities may include:
· Identify potential clients and projects requiring the services of the firm.
· Work with the Director of Business Development to develop firm workload forecasts of booked and proposed workloads.
· Make direct contacts with leads, prospects, clients (who are prospects) and coordinate others with regard to submittal of presentations, interviews etc.
· Track, develop and maintain client and project leads utilizing Deltek Vision CRM and/or SalesForce CRM.
· Assist in the preparation of formal presentations including gathering of information, selection of collateral materials, graphics, and slides.
· Develop and maintain project profile information and integrate into CRM and company web site.
· Assist in the preparation of contract proposals for client review and acceptance.
· Communicate and follow-up with all past clients through correspondence, calls and meetings.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Architecture, or related discipline.
· 10 years of business development, sales, or marketing experience
· Minimum of 5 years of experience working within Architectural, Engineering, Construction, or related industry
· A demonstrated track record of creating new business opportunities
· Exceptional personal communication, relationship building and problem solving skills
· Proficiency with a CRM contact software (Deltek Vision or Sales Force preferred) and Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent written communication skills with demonstrated experience in the preparation of proposals or presentations.
· Must be free to travel as defined by business development opportunities