Building Talent, LLC
- Sunnyvale, CA
A design-build firm is seeking a Project Architect to be responsible for managing a project team to design and build one or more multi-family residence or mixed-use developments. Coordinates all project efforts to ensure effective execution and liaison with City officials, outside consultants, construction and purchasing.
- The Architect of Record for assigned project(s).
- Handles complex multi-family and mixed use design projects.
- Responsible for coordination of all project efforts to ensure most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Responsible for bringing projects to completion on schedule and within budget.
- Assigns and monitors project team assignments.
- Provides oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced project managers.
- Current California Architects Licens
- 5+ years of experience in multi-family residences
- 5+ years of experience in Type 5A/podium construction.
- REVIT experience; Sketchop, Autocad, Indesign preferred.
- Experience as the Project Manager of multi-family residence design teams.
Tuesday, September 10, 2019