Building Talent, LLC
- San Jose, CA
Project Architect Responsibilities:
- Create technically sound and accurate Contract Documents
- Understand, identify and apply relevant building codes and standards
- Execute a design by ensuring design documentation is in concert with the design intent through all project phases
- Perform jurisdictional submittals and interact effectively with jurisdictional personnel
- Illustrate past experience in delivering projects that meet the client’s expectations on schedule and execution
- Lead the assembly of a full set of construction documents while managing a diverse project team through all aspects of the work
The ideal candidate must have integrity, be highly motivated, have 6-10 years of experience, a strong design ability, and an interest in being involved in all areas of an architectural practice.
- Must have a BA/BS in Architecture from a 4/5 year program or a Masters of Architecture.
- Be licensed
- Recent Experience in Health & Wellness (OSHPD) and Education (DSA) a plus.
- Experience in Integrated Project Delivery methodologies
- LEED Accreditation desired
- Solid Revit, Auto CAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience coordinating BIM models across disciplines
- Experience running class detection with in Navisworks is a plus
- Recent Experience in Tenant Improvement projects and willingness to lead interiors focused work as well as architectural work
Candidates should demonstrate experience in several phases of architectural practice including conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration. Candidates should demonstrate a proactive ability to take initial leadership and direction, and execute with limited supervision. A positive attitude is a must. We are a strong team and only look to add hard-working, motivated, and personable individuals to our great culture.
Friday, November 30, 2018