Building Talent, LLC
- Pleasanton, CA
We are in search of an organized and pro-active Project Manager to join our Tenant Landlord studio in our Pleasanton, CA studio. This individual will manage a team handling multiple projects of varying size and scope, expand current client engagements, and encourage the expansion of service offerings by other teams.
- Generate work plans, fee proposals and project schedules in response to RFP’s and other opportunities
- Develop and execute contracts between the firm and its outside consultants and clients for services
- Monitor project schedules and budgets as determined by the client
- Oversee and participate in the design and project delivery process
- Ensure that design reviews occur at the designated stages of projects
- Enhance the work and careers of teammates through continuous training, support and mentoring
- Determine project staffing assignments by identifying the skill sets required to execute specific tasks.
- Establish both quantitative and qualitative goals and objectives for each project.
- Effectively manage team members to maintain positive interaction, while ensuring the highest product quality, meeting client expectations within the approved fee budget, project budget and project schedule
- Responsible for leading and coordinating efforts of work done by design team
- Responsible for communication with external stakeholders
- Participate in local management meetings to review all projects status and provide recommendations for corrective actions when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design • Minimum of 8 years’ industry experience
- Prior experience communicating with tenants while acting as an agent for the owner/broker
- Ability to facilitate quick turnaround times for test fits and space plans • AutoCAD skills required. Revit skills highly desired
Wednesday, May 22, 2019