Building Talent, LLC
- Palo Alto, CA
We are a Seattle area full service Building Envelope Design, Inspection, and Testing firm that is currently seeking an experienced AutoCAD Design Drafter for a full time position.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Produce and review detailed construction documentation for multiple projects.
- Practice good revision control of documentation.
- Know and understand the design criteria and special instructions for specific assigned projects.
- Keep accurate records of important communications and developments for assigned project
- and prepare summaries of completed designs and project status information.
- Work closely with the project teams and project manager to keep track of project design and
- Keep project team members and project manager informed of all pertinent issues.
- Promptly make all quality control corrections required upon return of previously performed
- Keep all assigned project files and drawings organized and up to date.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a design team.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Bachelor's degree or technical program certification, candidates w/ an equivalent combination
- of education and experience will be considered.
- Three - five year's minimum of AutoCAD experience on a variety of projects.
- Proficient AutoCAD 2012 to current, Acrobat PDF and actively knowledgeable in Revit.
- Diverse project knowledge, preferably inclusive of architectural detailing and intimate
- knowledge of general construction practices.
- Organizational skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track deadlines.
- Have great attention to detail to create error free documents.
- Ability to provide feedback on design ideas and able to communicate with various departments.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills to meet production goals of the department.
- Computer Literacy - MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite
- Rendering/Graphic skills, a plus.
*Building Talent is a talent management firm sourcing candidates for Architectural, Engineering, Construction companies, and more. Here you will find the positions publicly advertised for our clients.
Building Talent gives businesses uncanny insights into prospective employees, existing staff, and leadership initiatives. We help make strategic shifts in how company's leverage their human assets through superior selection, recruiting new talent, and aligning leadership goals.
Monday, June 4, 2018