Regional Sales Manager- Silicon Valley- Selling IT Services
Bulls Eye Recruiting
- Santa Clara, CA
Bulls Eye Recruiting is looking for a Sales Manager to sell IT Services to the Northeastern region of the United States. The company focuses on selling IT Services in the areas of Big Data, Cloud, and Analytics. This is not a software or hardware sale.
This organization is a global organization and will be the first of 2 sales people hired in the United States. This is a home based role with a regional office in Santa Clara.
The candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring new clients. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution. The role is supported by on-site and offshore Pre-Sales & Solutioning teams.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Sales Head and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team for North America.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing.
- The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Work in close collaboration with client's presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services & products firm with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling IT services
- Demonstration of aconsistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives at leading Tech companies.
Monday, February 12, 2018