Franchise Account Manager/ Trainer- Bencia, CA
Bulls Eye Recruiting
- Benicia, CA
Franchise Account Manager/ Trainer
It's time to join a company where you can be a high impact contributor, build an incredible resume of experience, and have the opportunity to rapidly advance.
Our client is in rapid growth mode as it continues to disrupt an industry where most competitors have failed to evolve over the past 30 years. As a franchisor, our client works closely with established business owners that have invested substantial capital to become franchise owners. Our client is looking to add to its corporate staff. The people that make up their corporate staff are a diverse group of strategic thinkers that are able to rapidly effect change through superior leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, incredible self-motivation, and a desire to be part of a strong team.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you will make a significant positive contribution to an organization’s success? If you want to join a company where you aren’t just one employee lost within a sea of many others, but instead are treated as a valuable asset to the company with direct exposure to executive level managers, then read on.
Ideal Team Player:
As a Franchise Account Manager/Trainer, you will be the person that over 30 franchises look to for support, training, guidance, and motivation! To achieve success in this role the selected candidate(s) will draw on their experience in the following areas:
- Managing a large business to business sales territory
- Working with a significant amount of autonomy
- Collaborating within a team environment
- Thinking critically to develop solutions for internal and external clients
- Conveying value to clients to persuade and motivate clients
- You MUST become a trusted advisor to the franchise owners!!
- Work directly with business owners to improve their practices in the areas of purchasing, inventory management, operations, sales growth, etc.
- Utilize sales, profitability, and marketing metrics to promote the adoption of best practices and help them plan and grow their businesses.
- Develop and leverage relationships across all departments to gather and process information in support of best practices for your region. Again, the goal here is to make good on your promise to your franchise owners that you are the go-to resource they can count on to develop and grow their businesses.
- Develop and conduct training presentations. 15 to 20 webinars per week.
- Become a strong team player and work on multiple projects alongside director level staff.
Although this is an awesome opportunity and many will be interested, we must set some MINIMUM Qualifications:
- 4-year degree in Communication, Mass Communication, Business, or HIGHLY related field from a nationally accredited 4-year university
- 2 years of experience in a Business-to-Business (b2b) Account Management or Account Executive position
- Self-directed and able to logically prioritize based on business needs.
- Ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines
Friday, March 23, 2018