Bilingual Inside Sales Representative- Miami, Florida
Bulls Eye Recruiting
- Miami, Florida
Bulls Eye Recruiting is looking for a bilingual inside sales representative in Miami, Florida. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of successful B2B inside sales experience, preferably into healthcare companies or similar large, complex organizations.
Key responsibilities include identifying and qualifying prospective clients for our client's award winning translation and cultural adaptation solutions into healthcare institutions.
Translation services is a multi billion dollar business and growing rapidly, especially in healthcare. This is a superb position for someone that wants to be a part of a fast-growing company and build relationships in translations, communications, marketing and healthcare sales.
If this sounds like you, and you have the skills and qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply today!
- Conduct outbound call and email campaigns to generate qualified leads for our client's translation services
- Coordinate with senior sales staff to schedule meetings and demonstrations with prospective clients
- Conduct market research to identify prospect lists and RFP opportunities
- Keep contacts and notes up-to-date in the company Customer Relationship Management system (SalesForce)
- Follow-up on in-bound leads generated through the company’s website and marketing campaigns
- Conduct outbound call campaigns to conference attendees and exhibitors
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years’ experience in inside sales through phone and email
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, administrative and computer skills, experience with Salesforce a plus
- Ability to identify and qualify prospects for sales
- Experience selling into the healthcare industry is a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
What our clients have to offer
- Full-time permanent position
- Excellent income potential with base salary + commission on sales.
- Paid expenses on pre-approved company travel
- Attractive benefits package
- 10 days paid vacation
Wednesday, April 4, 2018