CFO - Cannabis
- Palo Alto, CA
Currently looking for an experienced CFO - Cannabis Industry to fill an opening with a premium manufacturer, distributor and leading product innovator in the cannabis industry located in Palo Alto, CA. Interested candidates should have 10+ years of Finance and Accounting experience in a manufacturing and/or sales environment.
Responsibilities of the CFO - Cannabis Industry
- Develop and lead financial strategy, goals and objectives for fast growing consumer products company.
- Build financial department, systems, software and reporting.
- Participate in key decisions pertaining to strategic initiatives, operating model and operational execution
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast by division (vs. budget); Weekly cash flow forecast
- Assist in establishing yearly objectives and meeting agendas, and selecting and engaging outside consultants (auditors, investment advisors)
- Complete analysis of financial results
- Develop recommendations (strategic and tactical).
- Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives (e.g., new product launches, promotional programs, etc.) and develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight into the organization’s operations and business plans
Requirements of the CFO - Cannabis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of Finance and Accounting experience in a manufacturing and/or sales environment.
- Must have a strong cost accounting background.
- Alcoholic beverage industry, food industry or consumer products industry preferred
- Experience supporting a sales and marketing organization is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience as a consumer products controller or similar role
- 5+ years of experience in both FP&A and Reporting roles at a Corporate/Division.
- Experience in both traditional as well as entrepreneurial companies a plus Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience all Microsoft Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), preferred experience with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Previous work with ERP/Planning Systems.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills
Salary Range: $175,000 - $200,000 with bonus depending on experience
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123
Posted On: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Compensation: $175-200K Plus Bonus