Application Security - Senior Developer
- Crystal City, VA
Supports the development, configuration, testing and deployment and integration of PeopleSoft/OIAM Application Security for the IPPS-A project. Provides support for systems development and database administration from a security point of view. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical security components of the enterprise solution. Apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings on the IPPS-A project.
- Responsibility supporting PeopleSoft\OIAM\OBIEE\GRC\Audit Vault security solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all security aspects of the Enterprise implementation lifecycle.
- Assess PeopleSoft\OIAM\OBIEE\GRC\Audit Vault security requirements and provide recommendations for the program.
- Design and build the security components for the entire IPPS-A architecture.
- Design and develop appropriate roles, permission lists and row level security for all functional areas within each environment.
- Support project work streams to design, implement and maintain security structures for the IPPS-A PeopleSoft\OIAM\OBIEE\GRC applications.
- Routinely audit security in all IPPS-A environments, ensuring that all users are appropriately provisioned for their work function.
- Support the troubleshooting of security issues for IPPS-A applications.
- Support Agile SCRUM teams during design and development.
- Participate in Functional and Technical requirement gathering.
- Support Contract Data Requirements List ( CDRL ) documentation.
- Maintain and migrate security across multiple databases in support of database refresh activities.
- Analyze and resolve security and access problems in the IPPS-A environments.
- Support updating documentation related to security design, implementation and best practices.
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Support Requirements Management Framework, FIAR and FISCAM analysis and updates.
- Support collaboration meetings with functional and technical staff and stakeholders
- Support authentication and authorization interfaces with DoD systems; to include using PKI, CAC and multi-factor authentication.
- Support Configuration Management using Stat
- Support mobile device implementation
- Demonstrate experience in the areas of planning, coordination and meeting customer expectations
- Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with security design, configuration and testing are completed according to project management guidelines.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 4+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- 4+ years of PeopleSoft functional and technical experience with at least 2+ years of experience with PeopleSoft Application Security
- 2+ years of Identity Access Management experience with at least 2+ years of experience with Oracle IAM.
- Knowledge of Application Security Administration in a PeopleSoft 9.1 or above environment to include People Tools, Role and Permission grant functions, Workflow, PeopleSoft Security configurations, Query Security, User Preferences, Row Level Security, Component Security, etc.
- Experience with integrating PeopleSoft, OIAM and other third party products i.e. OBIEE, Control+M.
- Broad-based knowledge of Security controls, Information Technology, Compliance, and HRIS applications
- Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques
- Experience using SQL
- Experience with developing Visio and Powerpoint diagrams
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- Experience with Dell Stat Configuration Management Software
- Experience with DoD Information Assurance activities.
- Experience with participating in supporting Requirements Management Framework, FIAR and FISCAM.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Ability to attain active Secret clearance.
- Possess or the ability to obtain one of the following certification: Security+.
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x and PeopleTools 8.52 or above preferred.
- Oracle Identity Access Management 11g or above preferred.
- Oracle Governance Risk and Compliance 11g or above preferred.
- Experience with supporting Agile methodology.
- Experience in working in a DoD environment is a plus.
- Experience using Sharepoint and HP Agile Manager
Must be a US Citizen and possess or be able to obtain a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us: CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily within the US Department of Defense. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development , Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE Solutions, Data Warehousing, etc. Employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Tuesday, April 10, 2018