Principal Enterprise Application Analyst-ELM Developer
- Crystal City, VA
POSITION SUMMARY: The Principal Enterprise Application Analysts role provides high quality expertise to ensure functional business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions regarding Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management System Module. Work with senior managers to identify and solve functional area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, translate functional area requirements into technical requirements, and support design and implementation of ELM solutions (ERP). Must have solid implementation experiences that can be utilized for this role. They must plan or generates data bases and/or models from business systems and data requirements planning. Provides future business strategies from a data or systems point of view. Analyze information system baseline and perform a “gap analysis” between the baseline, user operational requirements, and the operating capability of products. Supports technical design reviews, enterprise approach validations, and work product assessments. Provides daily supervision and direction to other staff members.
- Serves as the resident authority for the development, implementation, and support of the Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management Module and System for the program.
- Elicit and document requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts
- Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application, and develops processes and documentation that support the SDLC
- Develop and maintain standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases.
- Leads application configuration and security setup as needed
- Implement complex enterprise system configurations and end to end development design
- Create business process models and identify business process improvements
- Review and comment on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules
- Configure the Learning Environment and Learning Catalog
- Evaluation and feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts
- Define test scenarios based on requirements; create test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Apply ELM/HCM integration knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or working in other technically relevant area of experience 10 years
- Versed in the design, implementation, test and deployment of PeopleSoft ERP ELM/HCM version 9.x
- 12+ years’ experience with a minimum of four years of functional experience with PeopleSoft ELM 9.x and minimum 5 years of team management.
- Functional experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Enterprise Learning Management, OBIEE, 3rd Party Course Systems, Workflow and 1 year (My Learning- Fluid) Self Service
- Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Must have excellent analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Ability to attain active Secret clearance
- Experience with PeopleSoft ELM 9.2
- Experience with Integration to HCM HR Core 9.2
- ERP implementation experience in large scale projects
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting RequirementsAbout Us: CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily within the US Department of Defense. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE Solutions, Data Warehousing, etc. Employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Tuesday, April 10, 2018