PeopleSoft Core Functional HR Designer
- Crystal City, VA
Multiples openings in Crystal City, VA.
POSITION SUMMARY: Plans and manages system-wide analyses regarding the allocation of enterprise application functions for the IPPS-A program. Manages analysis of system design in coordination with developers and business analysts. Provides expertise to ensure functional business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions. Works with senior managers to identify and solve functional area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, translate functional area requirements into technical requirements, and support design and implementation of enterprise application solutions (such as ERP). Analyzes the IPPS-A information system baseline and performs a -gap analysis-between the baseline, user operational requirements, and the operating capability of products. Supports technical design reviews, enterprise approach validations, and work product assessments.
- Elicits and documents requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts
- Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application, and develops processes and documentation that support the SDLC
- Develops and maintains standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases.
- Supports application configuration and security setup as needed
- Implements complex enterprise system configurations and end to end development design
- Creates business process models and identifies business process improvements
- Reviews and comments on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules
- Evaluates and provides feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts
- Defines test scenarios based on requirements
- Creates test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing
- Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities
- Communicates effectively and demonstrates ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Applies HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- Versed in the design, implementation, test and deployment of PeopleSoft ERP HCM version 9.x
- 10+ years of experience with a minimum of 4 years of functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- Functional experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Global Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition, Workflow and Self Service
- Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
- Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- ERP implementation experience in large scale projects
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us: CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018