We have partnered with one of our clients in Chicago, IL, hire two full-time engineers with slightly different skill sets and experience.
Bother of these jobs will be full-time, W-2, employees with our client.
Please only apply to this position if you have experience with one of these two products:
A. MS SCCM and Microsoft Intune
B. Pulse Secure
This position is a Senior level EUC (End User Compute) engineer who has extensive knowledge of the Pulse VPN product or similar product/service (vADC application delivery controller) or MS SCCM and Microsoft Intune.
Previously performing Juniper/Pulse Infrastructure support including all aspects of VPN architecture decisions for security and reliability as well as client application support.
Familiarity with AlwaysOn configurations, High Availability and redundancy, PulseOne and an understanding of requisite networking and firewall changes.
Ability to support new initiatives for providing remote access for various communities. This resource will also be on a team with responsibility for managing the End User infrastructure for Both Windows and MAC systems.
Responsibilities for these infrastructures will include various components of MS SCCM and JAMF/JSS such as; SCCM Distribution points and their configuration, Support of the Operating System deployment process, Managing OSX configurations using JAMF/JSS, Apple Software repository and distributions, Inventory and reporting for Windows and MAC systems and affiliated technologies. Experience in Modern Workplace systems such as Azure/Intune and affiliated third party components is a plus.
1.Consults with IT management and staff in the identification, evaluation, implementation/integration, maintenance and problem resolution for the most complex PC software products.
2. Provides in-depth consulting to IT management and staff at the highest technical level in the identification, evaluation, implementation/integration and testing of new operating system software products for PCs, workstations, servers, and handheld devices.
3.Accountable for the effectiveness, quality, and timeliness of the operating system.
4. May act as Project Leader.
5. May be involved in providing assistance and training to lower-level specialists.
6. Keeps abreast on the direction of emerging industry standards.
7. Provides technical analysis of requirements necessary for the protection of all information processed, stored, or transmitted by systems.
8.Serves as an expert resource or go to person within a group.
9. Conducts preliminary analysis.
10. Reviews work of others.
11. Handles more extensive, high-profile work.
12. Responsible for direct interaction with different committees and/or management.
Bachelors degree and/or four years of relevant work experience is preferred.
Related Industry qualification (e.g. MCSE) is preferred.
Requires extensive knowledge of Pulse Secure, SCCM or MS SCCM and Microsoft Intune, and strong analytical ability, judgment, and problem analysis techniques, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management, staff and vendors.
Unfortuantely, we are not able to transfer or support individuals who will need immigration help changing employers.
This posting is for two full-time, w-2 engineers. We are not considering C2C or contracting arrangements.