BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
GLOBAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – Central Region
PERSONALITY and SALES STYLE
High energy, collaborative and strategic. Looking for a strong, self-starting, consistent performer that is innovative with obvious passion and demonstrated track record of sales over-achievement. Strong grasp and demonstrated ability to sell and deliver business value at every touchpoint in the selling process. You must have understanding of the Challenger Sales Model that sales in today’s environment is more complex and highly strategic, that top performing reps need to lead with insight and challenge clients’ assumptions from the IT level, to the Corporate Executive Board level. This is someone that can identify and build consensus among executives that lead to identifying and solving new high-value propositions and turn them into unforeseen, validated, business opportunities.
HIGHLIGHTS and DIFFERNTIATORS
- Series C Funding and Equity play.
- Strong lead generation and sales enablement team
- Consistent organic year over year growth.
- Current exit strategy to go public in 3-5 years.
- Realtime Analytics and Unified view for most all environments.
- Platform Play with Intelligence for deep transparency to the infrastructure.
- Extensible and configurable solutions that can substantially reduce IT Spend with strong ROI.
- Makes your IT staff more effective and productive and reduces risks and minimizes outages.
- Deep level of Automation and Intelligence.
- Easily demonstrate Process Improvements.