Lead .NET Developer
Oak Grove Recruiting
- Dallas, TX
This is a great opportunity with a growing company in downtown Dallas.
- Participate in the full SDLC from initial requirements through launch
- Develop new features and enhancements
- Create and maintain extensible, high-performance system architecture
- Maintain current knowledge of new trends in platforms, tools, and methodologies
- Coach and mentor team members as needed
- Work with technical team and Project Management to identify and evaluate solutions
- Make suggestions for continuous improvement
- Analyze, perform root cause analysis, and fixes for defects
- Troubleshoot and resolve functional and performance related issues.
- Core experience designing and building high performance, low-latency, enterprise-class web applications with C# .NET
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), and Event-based architecture
- Experience with SQL Server 2008-2012.
- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM customization and configuration
- Experience with Enterprise Call Center applications preferred
- Experience with AWS and Docker Containers
For more information and to schedule an interview please Apply Here or send your resume and any supporting information to email@example.com
Tuesday, October 15, 2019