Electrical Engineering Department Manager
Oak Grove Recruiting
- Charlotte, NC
We are one of the southeast’s largest integrated engineering firms, providing BIM, Commissioning, Electrical, Structural, Mechanical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, and technology design to Commercial, educational, industrial, government, healthcare, retail and other sectors.
Continued growth and promotion within our company has created an opening for an Electrical Department Manager in our Charlotte office. This is an executive position, requiring both technical and customer-facing communication skills.
- Lead the production of quality designs while achieving profit goals
- Oversee electrical engineering projects
- Serve as the clients’ main point of contact for engineering
- Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
- Assign department personnel to project teams,
- Assist in or lead the development of fee and scope proposals.
- Determine labor, resource, and financial needs and oversee expenditures of the electrical department
- Prepare department budgets in coordination with the office Director
- 10+ years of experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for commercial, healthcare, multi-family residential, light industrial and institutional projects
- Experience leading project design teams
- Experience leading electrical design project management
- Experience with AutoCAD/Revit
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- NCEES License
- LEED AP accreditation
- Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines
What we offer:
- Highly competitive pay
- Excellent, Affordable Health Insurance and full benefits package
- 401K with match
- Flexible Schedule – Work the hours that are right for you
- Holidays and generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Training, Certification, Professional Registration, Continuing Ed, and Tuition
- Gym Membership
Come join a solid, reputable, and growing company that values you and offers a clear path to advance yourself professionally. Our leadership is supportive and empowers the team to make the decisions they know are best for the business. Please Apply Today!
$110,000 - $130,000 + Bonus