CRM and Portals Implementation Consultant
Oak Grove Recruiting
- Miami, FL
We are a leading provider of cloud-based solutions for the global financial industry, serving clients in Private Equity, Commercial Lending, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Commercial Banking, Family Offices, and Investment Management among others.
GROW AND ADVANCE WITH US
In this client-facing role as part of our solutions team, you’ll be in charge of implementing our CRM solution for new clients and enhancements and upgrades for existing clients.
This role offers a clear path to Managing direct reports to those interested in pursuing that path. High-demand for our entire suite creates multiple opportunities, allowing you to steer your career growth in the direction that’s right for you, as a part of a company with great products and an excellent reputation among prestigious global clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather client requirements and implement custom solutions as part of a team
- Develop client requirements, project plans, designs and reporting documentation
- Provide weekly project updates to the Project Manager
- Work directly with clients regarding tasks, training, and support
- Work with clients and DBAs to manage configuration and data migrations
- Partner with internal devs to deliver on custom requirements
- Perform pre-deployment testing of platform performance and customizations
- Help clients facilitate user acceptance testing and production rollout
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates with knowledge and experience in finance or Private Equity are preferred.
- 2+ years implementing custom CRM solutions for large and very large enterprises
- 2+ years in business analysis and/or consulting
- Advanced MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel data functions
- Professional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technology and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s in Finance, MIS, Business or related field, Master’s preferred
Apply directly at Oak Grove Recruiting for immediate feedback and to schedule an interview.
Tuesday, October 15, 2019