A West Omaha law firm is looking for a reliable, experienced Legal Administrative Assistant who possesses the ability to provide administrative and legal support to attorneys.
A successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of legal terminology, legal practices and procedures.
- Experience in preparing Estate Planning documents.
- Capability to transcribe dictation using proper English spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Previous knowledge using Elite 3E Capture for invoicing attorney’s time.
- Ability to maintain files on NetDocuments system and file documents electronically.
- A minimum of 3 years of legal assistant or legal secretary work.
This firm offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity for professional development. If interested, please apply today!