- Omaha, NE
A reputable law firm in Downtown Omaha is seeking an experienced individual for a Litigation Paralegal to join their challenging but rewarding environment. This person would work under the direction and supervision of an assigned attorney.
- Collect, analyze, organize, and summarize documents, medical records, discovery, testimony, transcripts, and trial data for multiple attorneys and multiple cases,
- Prepare pleadings, draft and answer interrogatories, and respond to requests to produce documents,
- Assist in locating and preparing witnesses for trial,
- Utilize a variety of software and on-line applications to assist with discovery and organizing, summarizing, and producing documents.
- Obtain and organize trial exhibits, attend trial if necessary.
Successful candidates have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Paralegal Studies or an Associates Degree and a Paralegal Certificate
- Ability to demonstrate effective analytical and organizational skills, experience with e-discovery a plus
- Ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form
- Ability to work with a variety of team members including attorneys and other staff
- Three to five years of litigation experience, preferred
This firm provides excellent, competitive salary and benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, profit sharing and paid parking.
Wednesday, April 18, 2018