- Council Bluffs, IA, United States
A metro area law firm is looking for a Litigation Paralegal to join their team! This firm specializes in workers' compensation, personal injury and social security disability.
This is a full-time Paralegal position with competitive salary, full benefits package, and paid covered parking.
Successful Paralegal candidates have:
- 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in analyzing and summarizing documents, researching medical records, and drafting discovery for multiple attorneys and multiple cases
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Capability to work directly with clients
- Ability to function effectively in fast paced environment
If interested, please submit your resume.
Monday, December 31, 2018