Quarry Superintendent - Mining Operations
- St. Louis, MO
Operational responsibility for a 1+ Million tons per year surface limestone mining operation (Pit has multiple benches and formations). Responsible for the safety of salaried and hourly union operators working in this two-shift operation. Oversight of barge and truck loadout operations. Manage multiple on-sight crushing operations. Oversight of plant-wide CapEx projects.
- Qualified candidate must be a motivated, organized leader with 5+ years aggregate production experience.
- High school diploma required; Bachelors degree a plus.
- Previous experience working with MSHA and within union operations preferred.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in drilling, blasting and mine planning is a plus.
- Night and weekend hours may be required.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
Sunday, June 10, 2018