Sales Representative – Construction Aggregates
- Saint Louis, MO
Responsibility for all sales and marketing efforts for multiple aggregate quarries in close proximity. Interface with both government and private customers in multiple counties. Foster strong relationships with customers positioned in mostly rural locations. Will report directly to Regional Operations Manager and must be able to work with minimal supervision. MIDWEST LOCATION. COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY, BONUS, STRONG MATCHING 401K, VEHICLE, COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE.
- At least 3 years experience selling construction materials to include crushed aggregates.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with industry quality control processes and standards.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Effectively administer and communicate quotations, sales reports, expense accounts, and any other sales data necessary to meet job expectations.
- Communicate with Operations Management to ensure plants are meeting customer needs and that proper inventory levels are sufficiently maintained.
- Knowledge regarding pricing strategies and sales forecasting.
Tuesday, March 13, 2018