Quality Control Manager - Construction Aggregates
- Orlando, FL
Responsible for the execution of plant site quality control analysis process and continuous quality improvement of product and process. Works with Operations Managers to implement process changes, including necessary documentation, corrective actions, production instructions, pictorials, SOPs. Drives quality and continuous improvement throughout the production process. Reviews specifications and ensures that products meet the engineering need on projects. SOUTHEAST US LOCATION. COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY, BONUS, VEHICLE, COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE.
- Direct the operations’ quality assurance system as a means to ensure continuous improvement.
- Lead direct reports across to ensure quality expectations of customers are met.
- Facilitate continuous improvement efforts to ensure process improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Provide “troubleshooting” guidance and advice, various customers both internal and external.
- Lead investigations of Internal, Customer, and Supplier non-conformances to determine root cause and corrective action.
- Perform internal auditing, customer audits, and audits.
- Maintain QMS documentation and data control.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline such as Chemistry or Engineering related fields.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in quality, quality systems and continuous improvement in a related industry including construction aggregates, cement, refractory, concrete or chemicals. Previous management experience required.
- Committed to continuous process improvement, while maintaining safe and efficient plant operations.
- Proficient in computer software applications for equipment control, data collection analysis.
- Knowledge & understanding of statistical process control tools and statistical analysis.
- Data entry/database navigation; word processing; spreadsheets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work with and train others.
- Knowledge and understanding of MSHA regulation in an industrial setting.
Tuesday, January 16, 2018