Manager , Strategic Sourcing
- Irvine, CA
Strategic Sourcing Manager
Are you an analytical thinker who takes ownership over managing challenging projects? Do you thrive in an environment where your data analysis yields operational improvements? If you answered yes, then we want to talk to you about your next role as Strategic Sourcing Manager.
As the Strategic Sourcing Manager, your duties will include:
- Prepares financial analysis through data collection and modeling to support short term and long-term strategies and recommendations for each contract and product category.
- Assists with the RFP process from analysis through completion.
- Seeks out opportunities for cost-savings through analysis of spend categories and operational improvements.
You are the right person if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business
- 2+ years of business experience in an analyst role
- Exceptional analytical skills- ability to work large data
- RFP experience
- Advanced Excel skills
If you’re ready for an opportunity to add value to an organization or want to join a team that empowers their professionals to achieve success, then apply now!
You won’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Tuesday, January 21, 2020