Senior Transactional Asset Manager
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Are you a Senior Transactional Asset Manager seeking a new opportunity with a company that can boast a great work environment and culture? Do you have prior experience with evaluating and executing capital transactions while building a strong client relationship and working directly with management teams across multiple departments? If you answered yes, then this opportunity is for you!
As the Senior Transactional Asset Manager, your duties will include:
- Foster relationships and manage negotiations with multiple parties throughout the transaction cycle.
- Assist with due diligence of prospective acquisitions.
- Prepare project proforma financial models based on analysis of economic, demographic, and real estate market data.
- Manage the third party due diligence process
- Prepare detailed financial modeling and scenario analysis.
You are the right person if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field
- Investment acquisition and disposal process experience and knowledge.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task efficiently
- Transactional Real Estate experience preferred
- 5 years of experience in asset management or related areas
If this role speaks to your experience and your future goals, make sure to apply now! You will not want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Thursday, November 28, 2019
$120 to $130K