Project Development Manager
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Are you passionate for helping people? Would you like to work in an environment where you can use your political savvy to build better communities? If so, you may be the perfect fit for our Project Development.
As the Project Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating and structuring of land and apartment purchases
- Look at conventional and tax-exempt financing
- Perform proforma analysis and financial modeling
- Work with cities, counties, state and federal government agencies in promoting affordable housing
- Coordinate the preparation of financing options for the acquisition, development, and construction for our local communities.
You are the right person if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Real Estate Development
- Can manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong communication skills and demonstrate excellent customer service in serving consultants, clients, and other professional team members.
- Have a passion for helping others and the development of communities
- The ability to work with government agencies to build stronger communities
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and join a great team that offers stability and a work/life balance, then apply now! You won’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Thursday, November 28, 2019
$90k - $100K