- Colton, CA
Are you a hands-on controller looking for stability and long-term growth opportunities? Do you like to be a leader that delivers results and partners well with management? Are you looking to join a growing organization where you can make a lasting impact? If you answered yes, then we want to talk to you about your next role as a controller!
As the controller, your duties will include:
- Managing the month-end close process
- KPI development and analysis
- Audit management
- Supervise team of 4 to ensure timely delivery of reporting to management
- Assist in annual budget preparation
You are the right person if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Preferred 5+ years in a management role
- Experience with the transportation industry is a must!
- Strong excel and ERP skills, including SQL, Power BI and Sage 100 a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage daily team tasks
- Self-motivated, team player, ability to support upper management to drive results
If you’re looking for your next great home where you can plant roots and help drive the company growth, then apply now! You won’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Friday, June 19, 2020
$110,000 - $125,000