Roark Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Ontario, CA
Are you a construction controller with a passion for driving a company’s success? Do you enjoy the ability to lead while still being very hands-on? If you answered yes, then we want to talk to you about your next role as a controller.
As the controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing processes and procedures for month-end closing and reporting
- Reconciling WIP to GL and other reconciliations as needed
- Preparing, analyzing, and presenting financial statements for management review
- Oversee AP and AR clerks
- Participate in HR-related activities as needed
- Work closely with operations to develop and establish budgets on projects to ensure accuracy in revenue recognition
You are the right person if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of experience as a controller in a construction environment
- Strong ability to communicate effectively
- Passion for helping develop and mentor others to help the company grow and thrive
- Ability to wear multiple hats while continuing to meet deadlines and improve processes
- Experience in public works projects is a must
If you’re ready to step into a role where you can directly impact and help to drive a company’s growth by acting as a strong partner, then apply now! You won’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Friday, September 20, 2019
$80,000 - $95,000