- Irvine, CA
Are you a senior accountant seeking an opportunity to join a growing team that can provide the opportunity to advance your skill set and gain exposure to new responsibilities? Are you detail oriented and have strong problem-solving abilities? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment and want to be a part of a company that values its culture? If you answered yes, then we want to talk to you about your next role as a senior accountant!
As the senior accountant, your job duties will include:
- Managing the accounting activities for all software development projects throughout the product development cycle by working closely with the operations teams.
- Ensure that all project costs are recorded in accordance with US GAAP.
- Perform month-end project cost settlement and reconcile to the general ledger.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly reporting and financial statement variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist with documenting and implementing new processes and procedures.
- Help manage the month-end close process.
You are the right person if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience
- Effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinker, demonstrates creative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, highly organized and works efficiently
- Strong communication, listening and assessment skills
- Ability to interact with all levels and departments within the organization
- Advanced Excel skills
If you’re ready to take on new challenges and continue to grow with a prosperous company, then apply now! You won’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Friday, March 6, 2020
$84,000 - $87,000