Consultant - Interim CFO
Roark Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Ontario, CA
Are you a CFO with a passion for leading and executing plans? Do you thrive on achieving results and looking for new ways to lead efficiencies? If you answered yes, then we want to speak with you about your next interim role as a CFO.
As the interim CFO, your duties will include:
- Developing and executing strategies through forecasting of capital, identifying monetary resources and developing action plans
- Establish operational strategies by evaluating trends, establishing critical measures and implementing change
- Identify investment opportunities and maximize returns on invested funds
- Report results to board of directors including analysis on variances, trends and implementing corrective actions when needed
You are the right person if you have:
- 10 + years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
If you love new challenges and enjoy the ability to successfully execute a company’s visions and goals, then apply now! You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity!
Saturday, June 8, 2019