Roark Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Corona, CA
Are you a controller with a passion for driving success? Do you thrive in a hands-on environment where you get to call the shots for your department? Do you enjoy partnering with management to see positive change and growth? If you answered yes, then we want to talk to you about your next role as a controller!
As the controller, your duties will include:
- Actively participating and overseeing the month-end close process
- Developing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with GAAP and company goals
- Assisting in software conversion
- Create and maintain management reporting including cash flow projections and budgets
- Strong ability to communicate and manage a team
You are the right person if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in the retail/e-commerce space
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience managing software conversions
- Ability to act as the right-hand person to management to help company meet its goals
If you enjoy a challenge and like to be an integral part of a company’s success, then apply now! You won’t want to miss out on this great new opportunity!
Friday, November 1, 2019
$100,000 - $110,000