Roark Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Irvine, CA
Are you a senior accountant seeking a new opportunity with a growing company who can boast a great work environment and culture? Do you have prior experience with managing large fixed assets, month-end reporting and adapting to new software systems? If you answered yes, then this opportunity is for you!
As the Senior Accountant, your duties will include:
- Strong ability to manage and maintain fixed assets
- Assisting and verifying data accuracy with new ERP conversions
- Maintaining general ledger accuracy and supporting schedules
- Researching account variances and assisting with cost control measures
- Verifies transactions comply with GAAP and company policies and procedures
You are the right person if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field
- The ability to pick up new software quickly and help drive process improvement and efficiencies
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task efficiently
- Able to problem solve and complete multiple duties within a timely manner
- 5 years of experience in an accounting and finance role.
If this role speaks to your experience and your future goals, make sure to apply now! You will not want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Friday, November 1, 2019
$80,000 to $85,000