Director of Revenue Cycle Management
- Long Beach, CA
Are you a strategic thinker with a roll up your sleeves management style? Are you capable of making people better than they were and are you able to have difficult conversations? Do you have a passion for numbers, data, and facts? If you like growing environments where your contribution is valued and listened to, this is the place for you.
As the Director of Revenue Cycle your job duties will include:
- Manage billing and collections process
- Implement policy and procedure to meet work-flow goals
- Supervise insurance collectors and ensure expectations are being met
- Make calls to carriers regarding status of claims and payment
- Review and research all denials and partial payments
- Confirm billing system is reconciled to accounting records
You are the right person if you have:
- 5+ years of experience healthcare billing (skilled nursing/assisted living)
- 3+ years of managing a team of medical billers/collectors (including remote staff)
- Experience with NetSmart MyUnity or PointClickCare a huge plus
- History of driving process improvements and a love for customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field
If you are a self-starter who owns your work and you are looking for your next career move, apply now!
You will not want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
$130,000.00 - $150,000.00