Senior Financial Analyst
Roark Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Irvine, CA
Are you seeking an opportunity to join a team that values your insight in a highly collaborative environment? Do you thrive on the opportunity to work with management and provide valuable insights that affect the direction of the business? If so then we have a Senior Financial Analyst position that is the right fit for you!
As the Senior Financial Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Works on problems of limited to moderate scope.
- Performs analysis of data and situations with a variety of factors.
- Problems and issues faced are general and may require understanding of broader set of issues; receives little instruction.
- Communicates with contacts both within department and function on matters that require some explanation or interpretation.
- May work to influence parties within department at an operational level regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Analyze financial results and prepare monthly expense forecasts for supported departments.
- Prepare presentations for functional leadership regarding business performance and issues.
- Work with business partners to prepare annual department budgets including maintenance of budget templates, consolidated schedules and business commentaries.
- Review purchase requests to ensure spending is within budget and requisitions are consistent with procurement and accounting guidelines.
- Work with manager to continually find and implement efficient process improvements.
You are the right person if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Finance or Accounting.
- 4 plus years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A).
- Developing professional expertise and skills.
- Requires practical knowledge of technical discipline typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Resolves several routine issues by applying standard company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs including advanced Excel functionality, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong financial systems experience, particularly in SAP and BPC.
- Data warehouse/business intelligence experience such as Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos.
- Strong analytical ability; able to clearly link financial results to operational activities.
- Team player who is self-motivated and can provide excellent customer service to internal customers.
- Able to organize and prioritize workload while managing to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate and present complex issues in a clear, accessible and impactful manner.
- Candidates must be able to respond effectively to inquiries from various levels of management.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join a growing public company in the booming software that provides the opportunity to advance your skills within a teamwork oriented environment, apply now!
You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity!
Saturday, August 17, 2019