Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
ROI Search Group
- Indianapolis, IN
ROI Search Group is an executive recruiting and consulting firm based in Indianapolis with work nationwide. With a belief that people are an organization’s most important asset, the approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent in the life science and healthcare sector is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROISG’s proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is in search of a high-performing and successful Chief Technology Officer (CTO). This role is for a seasoned professional that will establish current and long-term direction of technology for the organization. CTO will maintain existing enterprise systems, while providing direction in all technology-related issues in support of operations and core values.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Leads strategic planning of technology to achieve business goals by prioritizing initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technologies.
- Assesses and communicates risks associated with technology-related investments and purchases; develops business case to justify the cost/benefit analyses for technology spending/initiatives.
- Defines and communicates procedures, policies, and standards for acquiring, implementing, and operating new systems, equipment, and other technologies.
- Partners with the senior leadership team for the company’s technology vision to effectively communicate the technology strategy/plans to all levels of the organization.
- Supervises recruitment, development, retention, and organization of team members.
- Ensures continuous delivery of technical services, through oversight of SLA with end users and monitoring of performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IS Management, or related field required. Master’s degree in IT or Business preferred.
- ITIL certification required.
- 5 years of senior management experience in technology (management, strategic planning, execution, and policy development). Proven experience with technology in support of analytics, telehealth and virtual health. Epic experience is preferred.
Friday, October 12, 2018