ROI Search Group
- New Orleans, LA
ROI Search Group is an executive recruiting and consulting firm based in Indianapolis with work nationwide. With a belief that people are an organization’s most important asset, the approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent in the life science and healthcare sector is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROISG’s proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is in search of a high-performing and successful Pharmacy Director for an acute care hospital. This role plans, oversees and executes activities for the hospital’s pharmacy. This role will require some flexibility with hours but will be predominately Monday-Friday from 8a-5p.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversees pharmacy staff. Provides leadership to the team through effective organization, direction of activities, and delegation. Establishes job performance standards, responsibilities and qualifications for the team.
- Establishes quality improvement, productivity, fiscal and patient satisfaction goals/objectives.
- Supervises the dissemination/ maintenance of drug information through in-service education, consultation with patients, hospital and medical team members.
- Monitors and assists with the collection, documentation, and reporting of quality assessment and improvement data.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years as s Director of Pharmacy experience in acute care hospital setting. Experience working with a Cancer Center.
- Bachelor’s degree or PharmD from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy
- Current Pharmacist license in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy.
- Current Consultant Pharmacist license in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy.
- This role will need to sit for the Law exam.
Monday, October 8, 2018