Human Resources Intern - Spring 2019
ROI Search Group
- Fishers, IN
ROI Search Group, a recruiting and consulting firm. We find exceptional talent by working with human resources, hiring managers, and high-performing organizations.
Our growing company, ROI Search Group, is accepting applications for a Human Resources (HR) Intern. The successful candidate will be enrolled full-time at a university or college and studying human resources, business, organizational development or related field. We are looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to build a career in talent acquisition with a flexible schedule. We will provide project scope, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience. You will leave with tangible project experience and substantial results in the recruitment world.
HR Intern Responsibilities and Duties including, but not limited to:
- Locate top talent through passive recruitment.
- Prescreen candidates and conduct phone interviews.
- Assist with coordinating interviews.
- Assist with HR projects as assigned.
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program required. Students must have completed their sophomore year in order to apply for the internship.
- Previous HR or customer service experience required
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Hardworking and dedicated
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with recruitment is a plus, even if not professionally
- Open mind to learn new responsibilities and take on new challenges
- To apply to this internship, visit: https://www.indianaintern.net/internships/detail/17774/human-resources-hr-intern
Wednesday, November 7, 2018