ROI Search Group
- Indianapolis, IN
A large health system based in Indianapolis, is in search of a seasoned Contracts Manager with significant contract experience who can respond to the challenges of informational services by providing contract and financial oversight. Qualified candidates will need to have 7 years of experience in finance at a complex organization; healthcare would be preferred. They will also need to have strong organization skills, adaptable, strong work ethic, deep knowledge and experience of finance management while managing in a team environment for the company. They should also be a strong leader and a fit for the culture is paramount.
- Designs short-term and long-term strategies for financial reporting project management.
- Partners with other departments in System Services in aligning and implementing efficient financial data, metrics, and ensuring data integrity and financial information is reported correctly.
- Provides leadership and direction in the utilization, accuracy, and effectiveness of all financial information as it relates to the departments.
- Contributes to the successful implementation of the annual operating plan and assists with financial analysis and formulation of recommendations to achieve plan objectives.
- Role will lead the team in initiatives and provide insight for 3rd party vendor(s) to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Monitors, tracks and/or coordinates contracts and timelines, procurement activities including the development of RFPs, scoring of proposals, contract preparation, etc.
- Reviews all contract requests and assist in preparation ensuring dollars are in agreement with contract scope of work.
- Identifies measurable objectives and performance metrics for each contract and establishes monitoring metrics for financial compliance and outcomes.
- Reviews and tracks claims, prepares monthly reports and follow-up as needed on identified issues.
- Manages financial reporting for accuracy and timeliness, including review of contract deliverables. Prepares ad hoc financial reports and other reports as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Administration, or a related field is required; Master's degree preferred.
- Information Technology (IT) Finance experience is a must.
- Requires 5-7 years of relevant experience working for a large, complicated system.
- Requires experience with matrix organization and complex work environment.
- Track record of success.
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with leaders of all styles.
- Requires strong attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Requires ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
Thursday, April 5, 2018