Director of Finance
ROI Search Group
- Indianapolis, IN
Our client, a large, complex healthcare client in Indianapolis, seeks high-performing and successful Director of Finance to lead corporate financial operations. The Director of Finance will serve as a financial resource to all operational leaders across the region. In addition, will assist in preparing financial and strategic budgets, performing data analytics, financial reporting, strategic projects, benchmarking, and monitoring financial reporting for the corporate departments.
Incredible opportunity for a high-performing candidate ready to take their career to the next level.
- Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure.
- Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to Management and Board of Directors (financial performance, projections and other special projects as required).
- Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties.
- Oversee financial performance of all corporate departments.
- Assist and answer questions with external auditors as needed.
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including financial accounting and reporting, employee relations (hiring/terminating policies) and other corporate policies.
- Proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Responsible for all corporate and human resource activities including employee benefits, retirement plans, corporate insurance and related activities. This includes the coordination of these activities with all satellite offices as well.
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree, but Master's degree preferred.
- 7 years of finance/accounting experience with a minimum of 3 years of management experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required.
- Prior large corporate experience is required. You must have experience with all key areas mentioned.
- Public company experience and M&A experience preferred but not required. Experience in growth stage company required.
- A CPA is absolutely required.
- Strong communication skills.
- You must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details. You must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur.
Friday, January 12, 2018