Senior Financial Analyst
ROI Search Group
- Indianapolis, IN
Our client, a large, complex healthcare client in Indianapolis, seeks high-performing and successful Senior Financial Analyst to lead corporate and hospital financial operations. The Senior Financial Analyst will serve as a financial resource to all operational leaders across the region. In addition, will assist in preparing financial and strategic budgets, performing data analytics, financial reporting, strategic projects, benchmarking, and monitoring financial reporting and financial liasion for the departments. Incredible opportunity for a high-performing candidate ready to take their career to the next level in a large organization.
- Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to departments (financial performance, projections and other special projects as required).
- Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties.
- Broad range of responsibilities involving all aspects of the monthly financial close, GL responsibilities, and fulfilling the internal and external reporting requirements, including the corporate audit. Assist and answer questions with external auditors as needed.
- Proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Reporting to the Manager of Financial Reporting and Budgeting.
- Very important role in the monthly financial close & reporting process.
- Responsible for providing business and financial information to the management team through various budgeting and analysis functions.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years minimum of finance/accounting experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required.
- Must possess great attention to detail, strong financial acumen, and a high aptitude for leveraging technology and financial systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details. You must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur.
- Motivated and self-driven with continuous process improvement goal.
- Ability to work with other functional groups.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and ability to learn a new ERP system.
- Knowledge of US GAAP.
- Ability to be agile and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Thursday, January 25, 2018