System Director, Technology Innovation
ROI Search Group
- Indianapolis, IN
ROI Search Group is an executive recruiting and consulting firm based in Indianapolis with work nationwide. With a belief that people are an organization’s most important asset, the approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent in the life science and healthcare sector is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROISG’s proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is in search of a high-performing and successful System Director of Technology Innovation. This role leads a cross-functional team over the strategic development, piloting and scaling of new digital initiatives and tools in support of consumer health and virtual care programs. The System Director of Technology Innovation provides leadership to align digital IT strategy for internal and external customers for all consumer facing IT products in the digital technology portfolio.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Partners with leadership to define the vision, roadmap, and supporting processes required to deliver innovative technology solutions to enable digital healthcare. Leads the technology platform strategy and technology initiatives to create exceptional digital experiences.
- Accountable for the technology for all mobile apps, websites, patient portals, access/integrated products, digital experience, user experience, CRM, and new vendor selection.
- Advises and provides guidance on key customer solutions to drive the long-term adoption of all products, ensuring proper product alignment to the needs of customers.
- Leads the planning and execution of key digital strategic initiatives with ownership of timelines and delivery of high-quality experiences
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects to ensure viable products are built and manages a roadmap of future enhancements. Works with delivery teams to ensure execution on timelines in alignment with strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IS Management, or related field required. Master’s degree in related field or MBA preferred.
- ITIL Certified.
- 5 years of senior level technology management experience. Must have experience with mobile and virtual technology solutions across a large enterprise.
- Ideal candidate would have proven experience with mobile technology solutions to deliver virtual healthcare. Epic experience is also preferred
Wednesday, September 19, 2018