System Director, Enterprise Applications
ROI Search Group
- Indianapolis, IN
ROI Search Group is an executive recruiting and consulting firm based in Indianapolis with work nationwide. With a belief that people are an organization’s most important asset, the approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent in the life science and healthcare sector is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROISG’s proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is in search of a high-performing and successful System Director of Enterprise Applications. The successful candidate would have experience working in a large healthcare system (10+ hospital facilities, large physician practices, and ambulatory centers) with full application responsibilities including revenue, ambulatory, clinical in an Epic environment
This role will partner with leadership and business partners to create the IT applications strategy and framework. In addition, will responsible for driving business results and leading a team of directors, managers, analysts, solution architects, administrators, and developers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to assess, develop and maintain the Enterprise Application Portfolio and related application roadmaps including the prioritization of new information and technology requirements.
- Directs and oversees the Enterprise Applications team, and outside consultants as needed in the planning, development, and maintenance of all strategic enterprise-wide application. This includes timely/effective releases, patches, issue resolution, etc. for existing business systems. Creates and executes a roadmap for deliverables based on requirements, projects, and support functions.
- Partners with various business leaders to ensure effective development and execution of short and long-term plans.
- Oversees internal and external systems/application/process development projects, from inception through implementation to ensure timely/effective completion and compliance.
- Leads management in talent planning, selection and resource allocation activities for the Enterprise Applications division. Addresses and oversees administrative matters concerning Enterprise Applications operations and functions including preparing/submitting the department budget, planning/forecasting activities, identifying goals and key measurements, and developing internal controls for department initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IS, or related field required. Master’s degree in related field or MBA preferred.
- 10 years of progressive experience leading implementations and support of industry standard systems, i.e. EMR/EHR, ERP, and other enterprise systems in an integrated healthcare system. Experience leading Epic EHR application teams in an integrated healthcare system is preferred.
- Epic experience required
- Experience working in a large healthcare system (10+ hospital facilities, large physician practices, and ambulatory centers) with full application responsibilities including revenue, ambulatory, clinical in an Epic environment
Wednesday, September 19, 2018