Midnight Charge Pharmacist
ROI Search Group
- Las Vegas, NV
ROI Search Group is an executive recruiting and consulting firm based in Indianapolis with work nationwide. With a belief that people are an organization’s most important asset, the approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent in the life science and healthcare sector is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROISG’s proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is in search of a Charge Pharmacist that is interested in a work schedule working 7 days on and 7 days off. This role will be scheduled for the midnight shift.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provides pharmaceutical care and assure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and accrediting organizations.
- Coordinates, directs, and evaluates the activities of all technical personnel. Coordinates the workflow to meet the current needs of patients.
- Assists the supervisor with the application of continuous quality improvement initiatives and assures staff adherence to policies and procedures of the department and medical center during daily operations.
- Responsible to maintain all quality assurance activities and proper documentation.
- Must be a graduate of a college of pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE) leading to a Bachelor of Science or Doctorate degree in Pharmacy.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a registered pharmacist in a hospital pharmacy.
- Prior experience supervising or coordinating technical staff preferred
- Prior experience with computerized unit dose and IV admixture services, as well as, automated systems preferred
- Must have pediatric and IV room dispensing experience
- Current Nevada license to practice pharmacy or eligibility required.
Thursday, December 13, 2018