Director (RN) – Cardiac Cath Lab
ROI Search Group
- Kingwood, TX
ROI Search Group is a leadership consulting and executive search firm. We believe that people are an organization's most important asset, therefore, our approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROI Search Group’s proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is in search of a RN Director for their Cardiac Cath Lab.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Facilitates the integration and teamwork of all Cardiovascular departments for optimal care of patients.
- Works in conjunction with the facility administrative staff and the Cardiovascular Services Medical Director to ensure the highest level of care for patients, and ensure that all services provided meet all regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Works with physicians to adopt and incorporate quality initiatives, understand economic considerations, and increase physician/hospital alignment.
- Responsible for ensuring the cardiovascular services are performing in conjunction with the mission and values of the facility and of HCA, including participation in goals and processes derived from HCA-CCMN initiatives
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, Master’s degree preferred (MSN, MBA, MHA)
- 5-10 years recent clinical experience in Cardiovascular care preferred
- 3 years recent experience in a nursing leadership position
- Current RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
Thursday, March 21, 2019