Deputy Director of Audit & Compliance Support
ROI Search Group
- Indianapolis, IN
ROI Search Group is an executive recruiting and consulting firm based in Indianapolis with work nationwide. With a belief that people are an organization’s most important asset, the approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent in the life science and healthcare sector is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROISG’s proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is in search of a high-performing and successful Deputy Director of Audit & Compliance Support. This role is for a seasoned professional that has strong leadership, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills. The candidate will be a sole contributor and a key resource supporting to the Executive Director.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide day-to-day workflow assistance to the Executive Director of Audit & Compliance Support.
- Conduct special support projects as assigned which will include, but are not limited to, managing data, conducting analytics, and creating reports. The incumbent will be dependable and able to take a project from start to finish while having a strong attention to detail.
- Implement procedures and manage work flow in a manner that complements the goals and objectives of the Executive Director.
- Promote a team-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements, and expectations by developing rapport with internal staff and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other teams, agencies and external stakeholders; functioning as the key contact for external stakeholders.
- Utilize strong communication skills to deliver effective messages on complex issues in meetings while presenting information on assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or business from an accredited university
- 5 years’ experience in the areas of accounting, data, analytics, tax audits, and compliance projects
- CPA preferred
- Public Accounting and Government experience preferred
- Must be very analytical and extremely computer savvy using technology to conduct queries, create reports and conduct analytics with exceptional Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience working with various levels of management and consulting with key business stakeholders. Have a strong background building relationship with key internal and external stakeholders at the executive level and across a variety of staff positions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Saturday, July 28, 2018