Executive Director, Revenue Cycle - Pre Services
ROI Search Group
- Indianapolis, IN
ROI Search Group is an executive recruiting and consulting firm based in Indianapolis with work nationwide. With a belief that people are an organization’s most important asset, the approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent in the life science and healthcare sector is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROISG’s proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client is in search of a seasoned leader with significant management experience for their Executive Director role that will oversee the Patient Access Pre-service Team.
Responsibilitiesinclude but not limited to:
- Provides strategic direction and leadership for all assigned areas. Accountable for strategic planning, program development, labor management and overall management of assigned area of operations.
- Drives results by integrating and aligning efforts across team and monitoring progress against objectives.
- Performs delegation of projects, tasks and assignments to appropriate talent level while coaching staff for success.
- Assists in the development/implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures.
- Conducts workforce planning. Responsible for the performance and results of team.
- Leads the development of appropriate policies for the department. This role will work with the staff to ensure SOPs are developed, completed and executed as required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required, Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of Revenue Cycle experience.
- Management experience in a large organization is required.
- Background in customer experience is also preferred.
- Healthcare experience is preferred, but not required in lieu of the candidate having a thorough understanding of patient experience.
Friday, January 4, 2019