- San Diego, CA
Premier source of short term working capital for small and mid-sized businesses nationwide. Was named to the San Diego Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies the past three years. In addition, awarded the honor of being named to the Inc. 5000 over the same period. offers a variety of funding programs that cater to almost any business need or situation which include small business loans, merchant cash advances, and more.
Currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator with deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform. The candidate must have experience in development and implementation using custom objects, workflows, Visualforce, Apex and 3rd party tools. Strong knowledge in best practices and security controls are required.
The Salesforce platform is used in multiple areas of company operations. It is interfaced to several internal and external systems and is a critical part of our IT infrastructure. The Salesforce Administrator, as part of the IT team, interacts with various departments to develop, maintain, and support the company’s Salesforce platform. This includes developing enhancements and moving data between systems. The ideal candidate has experience in working in a DevOps type environment and has the strong communications skills required to succeed as part of a dynamic cross functional team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with customers' business, marketing, and engineering departments to translate business objectives into system requirements and define an enterprise-wide technology approach that encompasses multiple systems and various integration points
- Lead and manage a portfolio of technical customer projects to ensure successful end-to-end delivery of product expansion, migrations, and deployments
- Qualify, scope, and deliver new technical projects for expansion and upsells for existing customers
- Provide technical advisory services on implementations with multiple integrations and software platforms (CTI & Call Center Technology)
- Deliver highly technical consultative and support services by becoming an expert in the product and integrated partner solutions
- Draft technical project instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and systems integration-related documents and deliverables
- Estimate time frames, quality, and quantity of resources required to successfully implement technical projects.
- As a part of the Software team, work closely with the manager to continuously relay feedback for improvement on product features and functions, and ensure sustained customer success
- 3+ years of successful technical project management, deployment, or solutions design experience required
- Working knowledge of the digital marketing technology landscape required.
- Hands-on practitioner's experience with web analytics, CRM, marketing automation, bid management, ad-serving, and attribution software
- Technical project management, deployment, or implementation experience in a customer-facing role required
- Knowledge and experience using APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches required
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and create customer loyalty
- Ability to effectively relate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and articulating the business value of a given technical solution
- Proficiency in Salesforce, with clear understanding of lead, contact, opportunity, account, and campaign objects required
- Functional knowledge of integration systems, with experience integrating enterprise software between various software solutions
- Experience in scoping, clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams
- Critical thinking, and complex problem solving ability required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - ability to effectively communicate across internal and external business, marketing, and engineering departments
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and the ability to work at a highly-detailed level
- Background in telecom, mobile, or digital media a plus
- Knowledge of the agile software development process a plus
Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related experience.
- 3+ years experience Salesforce development and implementation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – this role is heavily collaborative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar is required
- 3+ years experience working as a developer/architect in Salesforce.com
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications not available in app exchange
- Knowledge of security concepts (authentication, encryption, SSL, single-sign on, etc.)
- Salesforce Certification a plus
- A CRM system wizard, particularly with regards to Salesforce
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Typing, data entry and reading on a computer
- Communicating face to face and on telephone
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works in an office environment - Remote work is not available for this role.
- Office open 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Group Life and AD&D (Employer paid)
- 401(k) with company matching
- Group Team Building events
- PTO and paid holidays
- Fun work environment
- Casual dress code
- Free gym membership
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Tuesday, January 14, 2020