iOS Engineer - Blockchain Startup
- Boston, MA
Our client is an early-stage startup based in Boston looking for software engineers interested in iOS mobile application development to join our team and help us build beautiful and engaging user experiences for their blockchain-based, mobile voting platform.
- Design, development and testing of mobile application software modules.
- Documenting process flows.
- Assisting with technical support during workshops and events.
- Monitoring of the technical and process data collected during voting events.
- Prior experience with iOS Swift programming is required.
- General proficiency in Object Oriented and/or Functional Programming is required.
- General proficiency in security fundamentals and cryptography is required.
- General proficiency with HTTP, REST/SOAP networking protocols is required.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Considers no task to be too small.
- Ability to work well independently and with others.
- Passionate about politics and the electoral processes.
ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY LIVING IN OR WILLING TO RELOCATE TO BOSTON PLEASE. UNFORTUNATELY, SPONSORSHIP OF ANY KIND IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Wednesday, August 8, 2018